The core of this module is the ESP32 chip, which is scalable and adaptive. Two CPU cores can be individually controlled. The clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz and supports RTOS.
It is a general-purpose Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module.ESP-WROOM-32s The module integrates traditional Bluetooth, Bluetooth low energy and Wi-Fi. Wide range of uses: Wi-Fi supports a wide range of communication connections, as well as a direct connection to the Internet via a router; Bluetooth allows users to connect to a mobile phone or broadcast a BLE Beacon for signal detection.
The module supports data rates up to 150 Mbps and antenna output power of 20dBm for maximum wireless communication. As a result, this module has industry-leading specifications and performs well in terms of high integration, wireless transmission distance, power consumption, and network connectivity
- 802.11b/g/n （802.11n，speed up to 150Mbps）
- WIFI Frequency Range 2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz
- Clock frequency adjustment range from 80 MHz to 240 MHz, support for
- Built-in 2-channel 12-bit high-precision ADC with up to 18 channels
- Support UART/GPIO/ADC/DAC/SDIO/SD card/PWM/I2C/I2S interface
- Support multiple sleep modes, ESP32 chip sleep current is less than 5 μA
- Embedded Lwip protocol stack
- Supports STA/AP/STA + AP operation mode
- Supports remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- General AT commands can be used quickly
- Support secondary development, integrated Windows, Linux development